Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might be sellin my 93 Taurus GL. It's a great car and all, low-ish miles. Just a bit over 113k on it. Reason I'm thinking of selling is cause I'm wanting something bigger and don't need two cars. I don't know what will replace the Taurus or if anything will. Well guess I'll get everyone's opinion.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
I might be sellin my 93 Taurus GL. It's a great car and all, low-ish miles. Just a bit over 113k on it. Reason I'm thinking of selling is cause I'm wanting something bigger and don't need two cars. I don't know what will replace the Taurus or if anything will. Well guess I'll get everyone's opinion.
The new Taurus is bigger, the Fusion is about the same size as the older Taurii.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Might want to check out the Freestyle or Taurus X for a used/newer car.

That Explorer Sport looks pretty nice too, but it has all of a 5-foot bed on it.
You mean Sport Trac (SUT). (the Explorer Sport is an SUV.) I have one and I find that the bed is useful.. but it's bed shortness in addition to the vehicle's length is frustrating at times.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like I should stick to fords, which I have no problem with. I looked around on kbb.com and saw that I could sell my Taurus for around 1400, but with the rear bumper not being in the greatest shape and the a/c compressor froze up I'm thinkin that most I'd get is around 1200 if I'm lucky. Either case I'd still be short gettin a new truck or suv thats in decent shape. Oh well, guess the Taurus stays a bit longer.

·
Registered
424 Posts
You mean Sport Trac (SUT). (the Explorer Sport is an SUV.) I have one and I find that the bed is useful.. but it's bed shortness in addition to the vehicle's length is frustrating at times.
Explorer Sport Trac was basically just a crew cab Ranger and the Explorer Sport is the 2 door SUV model. I have just the opposite: a reg cab Ranger long bed, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.