Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok it's been almost 6 months since we decided on a mw vp but the voting got all fubbard witht he forum switch. So my question si do you guys want to nominate and vote for a new vp or just go with who ever was winning the old vote?

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Here was the original poll:

Who do you want as your Midwest VP?
Jeremy (n2space) [ 7 ] [30.43%]
Tara [ 3 ] [13.04%]
Eric (Venom) [ 13 ] [56.52%]
Total Votes: 23

Tara and Venom aren't around too much anymore, so we could just "elect" n2space since he's the only one left, or have another vote with new nominees. Nick's the president, I guess we should see what he thinks.

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Originally posted by 97GreenStreak3.0@Jun 3 2004, 12:28 PM
Tara and Venom aren't around too much anymore, so we could just "elect" n2space since he's the only one left, or have another vote with new nominees. Nick's the president, I guess we should see what he thinks.
I agree that asking Nick would be a good idea. Also, does anyone know (or has asked) if n2space is even still intrested. Might want to check with him just to be sure.

G

·
I'm not around much because I live in the boonies and can't get internet out there without paying out the wazzoooo, but those that need to get ahold of me know how. :D Anyway, I don't even know if it would make much of a difference if we had a VP. Honestly, we've been able to pull off most everyone's meet ideas just fine. Just my .02.

·
Registered
308 Posts
That might be true, but there should still be one. There needs to be someone to step up just like Nick had to after Ryan. Let alone whatever else duties they need to do under the pres.

G

·
Hey, since I'm stepping down as Pres of the club, can I be VP? I spend more time doing Taurus stuff in the midwest anyhow! :lol:

Kidding!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts