Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I live in Michigan. Is MI in the midwest Division??? Thanks!

Deb Hart
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by pimpjuice2@Mar 3 2004, 03:05 PM
yes maam
there are a lot of us michiganders here
Cool!!!!! Midwest located out of Detroit?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,180 Posts
its indiana, ohio, wisconsin, illinois, and some parts of canadialand
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,075 Posts
This is the Chapter Map, each color is a different Chapter...the one all the way over to the left is the best chapter of course.....


<running for the door>
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
there's over a dozen tcca members in the metro detroit area and even more shoforum members than i can count so yes taurus's due own detroit
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Mar 3 2004, 06:56 PM
there's over a dozen tcca members in the metro detroit area and even more shoforum members than i can count so yes taurus's due own detroit
Did you ever find that Red SHO we were trying to chase when we tested my tires stopping distance?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,228 Posts
no i haven't had the chance to yet...but this weekend i will...makes it easier to talk to a sho or a taurus owner when your actually driving one
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,619 Posts
Originally posted by Tman@Mar 3 2004, 10:31 PM
no i haven't had the chance to yet...but this weekend i will...makes it easier to talk to a sho or a taurus owner when your actually driving one
your not drivin the olds no more?!?!??! lol..j/k.

deb, i'm from the detroit area as well. i live like 2 miles from tman.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
157 Posts
FYI

On the TCCA Member Map page, you can now see which states come under a particular chapter by moving your mouse pointer over a chapter name on the left side of the page.

And 00Taurus, you've been added as the latest MI member, bringing the total # to 31 (that I know of).

TCCA Member Map

regards,
Dennis Wolfe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by detroit_raver+Mar 8 2004, 01:17 AM-->QUOTE (detroit_raver @ Mar 8 2004, 01:17 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Tman
@Mar 3 2004, 10:31 PM
no i haven't had the chance to yet...but this weekend i will...makes it easier to talk to a sho or a taurus owner when your actually driving one
your not drivin the olds no more?!?!??! lol..j/k.

deb, i'm from the detroit area as well. i live like 2 miles from tman. [/b]
With a name with Detroit in it, well, I kinf of guessed as much....
I was just down to Detroit, to the Motorcycle show and swap meet on Feb. 15. I was looking for some chrome for my 99 Harley FXSTC..... Yes, MINE!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Generation 2@Mar 8 2004, 02:47 PM
FYI

On the TCCA Member Map page, you can now see which states come under a particular chapter by moving your mouse pointer over a chapter name on the left side of the page.

And 00Taurus, you've been added as the latest MI member, bringing the total # to 31 (that I know of).

TCCA Member Map

regards,
Dennis Wolfe
31!!!! Cool!!! Make it 32 if my hubby counts!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,359 Posts
Yeah there are some of us up here in Ontario too. I'm about 150 miles east of Windsor. I get down there for meets sometimes but it's a long drive to do on a regular basis.

LOL I love how Alaska's on the map but Ontario isn't. Eh, the joys of being a Canadian.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
559 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225+Mar 3 2004, 10:28 PM-->QUOTE (jason8225 @ Mar 3 2004, 10:28 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Tman
@Mar 3 2004, 06:56 PM
there's over a dozen tcca members in the metro detroit area and even more shoforum members than i can count so yes taurus's due own detroit
Did you ever find that Red SHO we were trying to chase when we tested my tires stopping distance?
[/b]
I thought it was a green sho???? with bling
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top