Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, all it's time to vote. I don't have an updated members' list, so I can't make this password protected. Keeping that in mind, I'd like only Midwest members to vote to keep things fair.

I've also decided to nominate Ashley. She has a lot of enthusiasm in her car, this club, and the people involved in it. :thumb:

Voting will take place for one week, to end on Saturday, August 21st.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
:withstupid: Ash is a great addition to the list :cool_shades:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by n2_space@Aug 14 2004, 03:09 PM
:withstupid: Ash is a great addition to the list :cool_shades:
I thought so. Sorry for not getting nominations for her, but sometimes we tend to overlook things. :)

I forgot to add also, that whomever wins the President's spot will need to pick a VP. I'll leave it up to that person's best judgement, however picking from the above list would probably be a good start. :)

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
As much as I make fun of him I nominated Greg. He's a good guy (just kinda goofy tho) and he's pretty dedicated to this club. I also say N2 would make a great VP, and it make it a very nice team for meets and etc. B)

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
greg i love you

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
aww thx for the love guys especially you alex.... :boink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glad to see you're getting some of that man lovin' back Greg. A little freaky, ain't it? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i voted for greg, cause he is awesome. i would have also voted for jason, but its not possible. both are really awesome and fun to hang out with. a valued part of our group. and greg doesnt only get man love, he also gets animal love.

·
Registered
308 Posts
He's a good guy (just kinda goofy tho) and he's pretty dedicated to this club.
Ditto

i voted for greg, cause he is awesome.  a valued part of our group.
Ditto

I know I haven't spoken up here in a while on this subject as in the nominations. :eek: I would like to thank fordaspiregv for the nomination and vote of confidence. :) I never did accept the nomination but I never turned it down either. :huh: I just feel at this point and time in my life that I would not be able to put the time into it the way I would like to. I'm not sayin I wouldn't do a good job if if I was elected and things were different with me at this time. :blink:
fordaspiregv did also nominate Tman(Greg) in the same post as me. Now I never tell who I vote for, even in the COTM. :ph34r: But in this case I will for a reason. I voted for Tman(Greg) because he is passionate for the Taurus and the TCCA and WILL give it his all, and everything else that people have said. :notworthy: With that said, I also Thank the people that have voted for me already. :notworthy: And would like to encourage the people that have not voted for me yet that was going to, is to consider voting for Tman(Greg). The reason I told my vote is. If he wins and he picks from the list like tHEBOB suggested(don't have to tho) and he picks me for the VP, then I would accept that. ;) I feel I could do this part. And for some reason if Greg stepped down or had to, then I would step up and do a good job. :chili: If he is elected and does not pick me to be VP, then no hard feelings. Greg knows me. I'm not an asshat. :lol2:
Either way, without getting into details. I still got something planned for the club that I hope to have happen this year. But may just have to happen next year. :rolleyes: Don't ask.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In my busyness and being away with the family, the vote was not closed on time. For that, I apologize. Voting will now be closed.

Congratulations to Jeremy (n2space) on his new position as Midwest President! Everyone gets a free detail! :p

Jeremy, from here, you'll need to pick a VP. It can be any member you want. I'll PM you with more info.

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Aug 28 2004, 05:02 AM
In my busyness and being away with the family, the vote was not closed on time. For that, I apologize. Voting will now be closed.

Congratulations to Jeremy (n2space) on his new position as Midwest President! Everyone gets a free detail! :p

Jeremy, from here, you'll need to pick a VP. It can be any member you want. I'll PM you with more info.
Thanks guys :D

Bob, we need to talk about that free detail thing... :lol2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts