Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Nick wanted out, I went ahead and deleted his account.

I'm out of town currently, but once I get home we'll straighten out whom is going to be the next Chapter President.

Sorry it came to this, but keep in mind it's what Nick wanted. I'm done playing babysitter. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I hope we can vote. We need a Prez and a Vice Prez. Heck, I guess Mario is the acting president since he is the only officer left! :lol2: :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i say we do nominations then vote...if not, i'm sure bob will do a fine job finding someone

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
*keeps his mouth shut* ;)

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
i must say, i dunno what is happening. but i can help mod a lil here if needed, nick's actions have no effect on my standings with the club. if u guys want, since some people complained about not being enought meets in the other areas, maybe someone in the chicago area could do the job as prez and greggy as vp. the only things i think should be requirements is that the people are over 18 considering we might be workin with diff peoples trying to get stuff acomplished and no1 takes a kid seriously. thats all i have to say about that for now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by SilverKnight@Jul 18 2004, 12:09 PM
i must say, i dunno what is happening. but i can help mod a lil here if needed, nick's actions have no effect on my standings with the club. if u guys want, since some people complained about not being enought meets in the other areas, maybe someone in the chicago area could do the job as prez and greggy as vp. the only things i think should be requirements is that the people are over 18 considering we might be workin with diff peoples trying to get stuff acomplished and no1 takes a kid seriously. thats all i have to say about that for now
Mario, no worries at all. I'm sure nobody associates you with the recent happenings with Nick. You and Marley are still just as much welcome here as you were before!

I'm off to work, but I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about this. I have some things left to sort out regarding this, and should be done in the next couple days or so.

I'm 98% positive that we'll be doing another round of nomination/voting, so get your ideas ready. Please hold off on posting them until we need to though. :)

Thanks everyone for your patience in this!

-Bob

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I'm glad that I'm still welcome on here! :) And even if Nick doesn't show up to any more meets or whatnot, I'm sure Mario and I will still make it to them! I'm just getting started on the forums! Maybe I'll be the next prez!! haha Just kidding!!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Forgive me for asking a really stupid question, but SK, Marly and Nick related in some way?

I am out of the loop, I think....

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
yep brothers and sister. geez some is l33t and a nOOb :lol2: ...j/k

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by fordaspiregv@Jul 19 2004, 07:14 PM
Forgive me for asking a really stupid question, but SK, Marly and Nick related in some way?

I am out of the loop, I think....
yes yes yes...

SK (mario) is my twin brother..but I'm older!! :lol2:
And Nick...is my older brother!

Ahh you got the family on here! hehe

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
:punchbob: :eyecrazy: :homer:

See? I told you it was a stupid question. Maybe if I ever make it to a meet I could find this stuff out. :bitchslap:

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Don't worry I won't be at a meet for a long time either. My car no longer stops (seized brake calipers and warped rotors) or steers at all (broken PS rack) but hey, at least it goes really really fast in a straight line! :D

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Well even though i'll be displaced down in Georgia for the next year or two (military) i still will consider myself as part of the midwest chapter. That being said, if there's anything i can do to help out i'd be glad to, just let me know. :D

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
:bump:

This must be on Bob's to do list. It would be cool to have everything in place by the time Lapeer comes around this fall.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by fordaspiregv@Jul 25 2004, 09:28 PM
:bump:

This must be on Bob's to do list. It would be cool to have everything in place by the time Lapeer comes around this fall.
Yep, it is. :thumb: Looking back, Venom was voted in as VP. I'm waiting to hear back from him to see if he's willing to accept the President's position. He hasn't posted much recently, but it may be that he's just busy. Pending on what his answer is, we'll take action.

At the very minimum, we'll need to nominate and vote in a VP.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
*lurk, lurk, lurk* :ph34r:

Bob, you have mail, and Hi everyone, sorry about me non-existent attendence here as of late. ^^;;;

1 - 20 of 21 Posts