Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the only double din dash kits have digital climate controls. I have rotary controls. I have a custom deck in right now, but its the single din rotary controls one. Is it possible to use that digital one? I have a 2002 lx, but i'm slowly upgrading the lx features haha. I'm trying to make it nicer. my great aunt didn't give a crap about features when she bought it brand new apparently.

an answer to this would be wonderful.

Oh and my friend has a 2006 sel fully loaded, but he wants to get a custom deck too, and i have no idea how to wire the digital climate controls, we would have to get him one of those dash kits. if someone could explain how to wire those, you would be a god to me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I noticed the only double din dash kits have digital climate controls. I have rotary controls. I have a custom deck in right now, but its the single din rotary controls one. Is it possible to use that digital one? I have a 2002 lx, but i'm slowly upgrading the lx features haha. I'm trying to make it nicer. my great aunt didn't give a crap about features when she bought it brand new apparently.

an answer to this would be wonderful.

Oh and my friend has a 2006 sel fully loaded, but he wants to get a custom deck too, and i have no idea how to wire the digital climate controls, we would have to get him one of those dash kits. if someone could explain how to wire those, you would be a god to me.
I wasn't even aware people with electronic controls can actually get a kit to be able to install an aftermarket radio! news to me :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts