Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He drove his Gen 3 SHO up from Florida. Met up with him this morning. Went to the junkyard to try to find him some better headlights, but no dice.

I drove it on the highway. I forgot what a stock SHO felt like. It was like a completely different car. I hammered on it and no torque steer. Mine wants to go all over the place.

Anyway I got pics. These were taken with my droid eris so if the pics don't look that nice blame HTC.

I have more but they're on my real camera and it's not syncing up right now.

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,816 Posts
Lookin' good! I met Chris a few years ago when he came up to the Pittsburgh area! We even swapped wagons for a short drive!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

This one?

When my car was on 4x4 status.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Still got that car of course. Its at home.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Chris, you need to get a Xcal for that thing fast. you will not believe the difference in shifting. But you will need to hold on to the wheel for the WOT redline 1-2 shift.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chris, you need to get a Xcal for that thing fast. you will not believe the difference in shifting. But you will need to hold on to the wheel for the WOT redline 1-2 shift.
He drove mine. Said he wanted one.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Whats Xcal again? How would I go about that?

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Talk to SHOZ123. It's a tuner for your PCM. Adjusts tons of things about your car such as shift points, firmness of shifts, EGR on/off, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts