Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking out of Ryan's (like old country buffet) and I walk past this gen1 or gen2 wagon, with gen1 SHO rims and a police style front end. I look on the window and there's an unmistakeable design on it... the TCCA logo!!! I started flippin out, and my friends thought I was nuts. Anyway, the guy hasn't been on here in awhile, but he was one of the test cars for Jason King back when he was first doing intakes. Pretty darn sweet if you ask me, I didn't know there was anybody that close to me!

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
It wsn't that RonSW, was it? I know he was in PA, chambersburg or something...

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he hasn't been on in about a year, but I would imagine he would come back to check things out now that we bumped into eachother. I hope so anyway...

A

·
0 Posts
Lol, Bob, if he's that old school, he probably doesn't remember who you are. I remember back in the day when you were a nobody. And I helped you pick out a video card for your computer

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by Adam B.@Feb 21 2004, 03:04 PM
Lol, Bob, if he's that old school, he probably doesn't remember who you are. I remember back in the day when you were a nobody. And I helped you pick out a video card for your computer
bOob was a nobody???

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did mention you are prez. bob, but he didn't even flinch. He must be a pro...

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sparkychic+Feb 21 2004, 05:19 PM-->QUOTE (sparkychic @ Feb 21 2004, 05:19 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Adam B.
@Feb 21 2004, 03:04 PM
Lol, Bob, if he's that old school, he probably doesn't remember who you are.  I remember back in the day when you were a nobody.  And I helped you pick out a video card for your computer
bOob was a nobody???
[/b]
Yep. I was a noob less than two years ago. When I think about it now, I've come a long way.

Adam-still have that video card.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais+Feb 21 2004, 10:26 PM-->QUOTE (Bob Gervais @ Feb 21 2004, 10:26 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2004, 05:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Adam B.
Lol, Bob, if he's that old school, he probably doesn't remember who you are.  I remember back in the day when you were a nobody.  And I helped you pick out a video card for your computer

bOob was a nobody???
Yep. I was a noob less than two years ago. When I think about it now, I've come a long way.

[/b]
I wanna be like bOob

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sparkychic+Feb 21 2004, 11:08 PM-->QUOTE (sparkychic @ Feb 21 2004, 11:08 PM)
Originally posted by Bob [email protected] 21 2004, 10:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Adam B.

bOob was a nobody???

I wanna be like bOob
[/b]
I doubt you have enough jacka$$ ability.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais+Feb 22 2004, 06:35 AM-->QUOTE (Bob Gervais @ Feb 22 2004, 06:35 AM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Bob [email protected] 21 2004, 10:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Adam B.

bOob was a nobody???

I wanna be like bOob
I doubt you have enough jacka$$ ability.
[/b]
But I'm a whole lot of smarta$$.........does that count for anything?

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by sparkychic@Feb 22 2004, 09:48 AM
But I'm a whole lot of smarta$$.........does that count for anything?
Not in this case. Smarta$$ is good, but to be like tEh BoB (you keep misspelling it!
) you really need jacka$$ and smarta$$.

<is it just me, or does this guy look constipated?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts