• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom told me that she received a Christmas card yet again from a Ford dealer that she bought her last car (an Explorer) from almost 7 years ago... Every year they have sent us a card and we don't even own that car anymore! It's something that kind of warms my heart abit about Ford... Still waiting for a card from the dealer we bought the Fusion from though :rolleyes2: ...

So as the poll suggests, have you gotten a card before?

Also, any 'nice' experiences with a Ford dealer going "above and beyond" to make your experience a little nicer?

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
The only reason we get a christmas card from the ford dealership is cause we bought a $55,000 f350sd

we also keep recieving one from the saturn dealership though we sold the car 8 years ago haha

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
No experience with the Ford dealerships, but the Hyundai dealership I bought my used Taurus from replaced the oil pan gasket and the rear main seal for me under warranty after it ran out (I did have it checked while under warranty, but they failed to fix it properly (they just replaced the oil drain plug twice) within the time frame)! Now that's exceptional service!

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
My Ford Dealership closed down :(

But, they have sent me letters :)

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
Tasca sends one along with a free oil change coupon in it
Barry's sent us a christmas card along with coupon and a $25 gas card.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
My dad always got a birthday card from the dealer he bought his '94 Ranger from.

·
Registered
244 Posts
actually a tin of Christmas cookies

·
Registered
402 Posts
I receive a Christmas card and a birthday card every year from my salesman at the local ford dealership for buying my Taurus there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's nothin', my Ford dealer came out and decorated my house for the holidays and even threw in a Christmas turkey, even though I bought my car off ebay!!! :ford:

.... if ya believe that, I've got some prime swamp land that's for sale...

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Ford Dealership closed down :(

But, they have sent me letters :)
[/b]
Probably: "Please come buy a car off us!!! We'll do anything... Anything... :blush: "

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I never bought a car off a real dealer... but when I was the dealer I'd send out cards on Xmas. And thank you letters.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Not a Ford dealer, but...

My grandpa bought a Cavalier as a winter car from a Kia dealership. As soon as four weeks later, they were calling him, sending him mail and postcards trying to convince him that he needs to come in and get a new Kia.

He really wasn't impressed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts