Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/444208/...outh-roster.gif

Names of everyone in the region in order of state:(that are on the map)
Arkansas: arkansho
Colorado: mrcow32 XX
sableohc X
kermitec
Kansas: Zorin
Louisiana:
New Mexico: 91taurus XX
Oklahoma:98duratecse
mwt
Texas: beamout X
spridget XX
oldhoo72 XX
FFVulcanPowahX
rudedog X
axianator
majisto
mike78655
dsellers1

If your name has a red X next to it then I have you listed as a charter member AND I also have all your info. If your name has a red X AND a green X then that means I have you listed as a charter member but I do not have your mailing info., address, zip, etc. If your name has got no X next to it then you need to contact me and let me know if you want to become a charter member. I will need: your full name, user name, and mailing address.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I see that you have your info in your profile so all you would have to do is contact dennis aka "generation 2" so he can list you under the correct state.
I believe he's an over the road truck driver so e-mail him and he'll set you up.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Rogdov - Where in Georgia are you located? You can use the flashing "Add Your Name to Map" link on the map page or PM me.

rudedog - Congradulations on the Sourthern Chapter. As soon as the chapter officials are elected, I will add that information to the map.

"Contact dennis aka "generation 2" so he can list you under the correct state. I believe he's an over the road truck driver so e-mail him and he'll set you up."

What? That's news to me. I've always wanted to be a over the road truck driver...for a day or two. :lol2:

Best regards,
Dennis Wolfe

·
Registered
375 Posts
hey can someone add me to the group under colorado.
thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sent you the little add me thingy but I want to be added to the colorado/south chapter! please! :notworthy:

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Stony, welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you would, send generation2 an e-mail of your location and such, it may also help to change the entries in your profile.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You also, need to change the info in your profile and contact generation2 so he can add you both to the roster, and you can pm me your full name and location:address so I can add you to the sothern charter.

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by rudedog@Mar 5 2005, 03:09 AM
You also, need to change the info in your profile and contact Generation 2 so he can add you both to the roster
No need to contact me as I just stumbled upon this thread and added the newbies to the Member Map

Thanks rudedog, you are doing a fantastic job with the Southern Chapter... and I for one appreciate all your efforts.

Best regards,
Dennis Wolfe

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I thought I was in the suthern chapter all ready...oh well, lets try again!

Mike Pellegrino
Ft. Hood, TX 76544
87' Taurus sedan

·
Registered
401 Posts
hey hey hey i thought i was part of the southern chapter too..... oh well here i go again too. ha ha

Isaac Peña
2501 n. Bryan Rd. apt. 1
Mission,Tx 78574
cell-956-459-6070--fell free to call if you need anything(besides money)
[email protected]
tall dark and handsome....oh wait that's all the info you need!! sorry got carried away there guys hee hee

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For those of you that have posted, you have all been added to my list, with the exception of brooke, she is actually in the southEAST region. Info that I need is stoney's real name, and jorsh's real name or user name, which ever I do not have.

List of members names I have as I recieved them, so if there's a wrong spelling or something missing, let me know.

Leonard Metters/oldhoo72
Derek Sellers/d_sellers1
Andrew Michalec/osiris98sho
Robert Wood/beamout
Don/blue92
Brandon Isaac/TonyTwo-Tone
Jack Riley/Taurusgearhead
Tim Finn/Zorin
Russell Warwas/96SHO
Isaac Peña/siresmerph
Mark Schneider II/FFVulcanPowah
zach anderson/2000svt
Bill Fickas/SableOHC
Tim Earl/tbe2002
Robert Lookhoff/Robert L
Derek McElvain/sable punk02
James Segrist/ TAURUS2005
Derek Sellers/d_sellers1
Teri Davis/Lady DOHC
David McCorkle/madmaxll
Mike Pellegrino/uncannytaurus
jorsh
Jeremy Hohn/SHOfun93
stoney3411
Austin/01beastse
and me, rudy heinemann/rudedog

I just noticed that I have Derek twice, thats because he sent me 2 different emails, with 2 different addys.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.