Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Meets In 2010

4K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  SurHaxalot 
#1 ·
Welcome to 2010!

This year is a great year for meets. According to the super computers, this year will be dryer and warmer than most. So there will be a perfect opportunity for meets whenever.

Also the holiday rush is mostly over so our awesome chapter president should be able to join us on a well scheduled meet.

Post your meet ideas and or places to hold meets.

#2 ·
I'm open Mondays and Tuesdays 9and some Wednesdays or Thursdays depending on schedule) and if any of ya'll are open those days, well let's meet up, ferchrissakes! :D

I'm open to any location in Lacey or South Tacoma.

Oh, and I have to get my car back on the road, first. :(.

#3 ·
Hey guys!

I want to plan a meet in the next couple weeks for those who can make it. I'm thinking Hawks Prairie at the Puerta Vallarta restaurant, or over near Wholesale Sports/Best Buy. It'd be off of I-5 at exit 111 in Lacey, on the south side of the freeway.

I'm tentatively thinking a week from this coming Thursday, which would be the 26th. Official date and time TBA.

If anyone's interested and can make it, great!

#4 ·
QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Feb 14 2010, 09:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=785847
Hey guys!

I want to plan a meet in the next couple weeks for those who can make it. I'm thinking Hawks Prairie at the Puerta Vallarta restaurant, or over near Wholesale Sports/Best Buy. It'd be off of I-5 at exit 111 in Lacey, on the south side of the freeway.

I'm tentatively thinking a week from this coming Thursday, which would be the 26th. Official date and time TBA.

If anyone's interested and can make it, great![/b]
im down if its around 6 so i can attend after work :)

#5 ·
oh come on don't be afraid to post. its gonna be fun! and who cares if the cars not clean or the paints scuffed its a TAURUS. your a proud owner of a great car and you should hang out with people that share a similar love of the bull and help spread the word that we (the club) are here..

so come hang out and have fun I'm sure you cant find anything better to do any way. :p cause we all know 15min into your excuse your gonna kick yourself for not going, with that lil voice in the back of your head going (i Bet they are having fun) and guess what it will be fun (fun that your not having cause you didn't go)

#6 ·
Well, guys, currently due to my car being down for the count at the moment, I won't be able to attend. :(.

I also ended up being scheduled to work. :(

#8 ·
I hope to have my car up and running by then! LOL

#11 ·
Attention all PNW'ers.

I am planning a meet to take place in April at either Puerta Vallarta restaurant in Lacey, or Famous Dave's restaurant in Lakewood. Date is TBA (although I'm hinting at being the last week in April) and will be on a Tuesday.

Those interested please reply with availability status.

#12 ·
after 6.. im up for anything
QUOTE (StevenRosenow @ Mar 28 2010, 12:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=793847
Attention all PNW'ers.

I am planning a meet to take place in April at either Puerta Vallarta restaurant in Lacey, or Famous Dave's restaurant in Lakewood. Date is TBA (although I'm hinting at being the last week in April) and will be on a Tuesday.

Those interested please reply with availability status.[/b]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.