Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I threw in a few extra choices just for kicks, If you would do me the favor of making your choice for this meet and then out of all that are listed make your choice for possibly a future meet.

Thanks, Rudy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Just a general question to everyone interested to make sure you have voted. The time is now if I am going to need to start looking for a San Antonio motel so if you guys want San Antonio let me know and if you want FFW at Ennis let me know. I need to line up something by the end of the week if we are doing San Antonio.

Robert

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking a trip to SA might be cheaper than to go to FFW, I wish I new.
So I guess we'll call it SA.
As far as the tie for VP I will get in touch with Adam B. to see whats going to happen. Be patient just a little longer guys everything will work out.

Rudy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Although FFW sounds like a great time San Antonio is much better for me because that weekend is going to be nuts as far and scheduling with my daughter. I will start looking around for a motel in a good part of town. I will be joining you guys Friday night and the afternoon on Saturday after we are done with soccer.
As far as the VP thing goes don't worry Rudy. We are just messing around. I think it's funny that everything seems to end in a tie. :banana: :lol2:

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Everything ends in a tie . . .

Just like the nation, the Southern Division of the TCCA is deeply divided. :lol2:

I'm disappointed that the VPs didn't create a little more interest in the election. I mean, there were no allegations of illicit whooopeee in the back seat of a Bull, :chili: no accusations of a VP hiding in an "undisclosed location", no New Jersey like reignations over a gay affair, :blink: etc.

How do you expect people to vote if you don't do any muslinging?

G

·
An '82 Buick Regal?!?!?

You 'da man! :chili:

It's easy to get some action (or it would be if I were 20 years younger) if you're driving a new Escalade or a Porsche or something. It takes a MAN :notworthy: to attract the ladies when he's driving an '82 Regal.

I myself started out in a '62 Chevy Nova . . . but as you said, that's a whole 'nother email.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Rude Dog -

I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find the thread on the regular forums.

How did you post your picture in the last email. I have a photo of the Bull and I, but can't seem to get it into a message. How did your's work?

OldHoo

·
Registered
235 Posts
OK everybody. Just wanted to give you a quick update and get some numbers going here. First I need to know as close as possible how many of you fine Taurus loving men and women are coming to the meet so I can find the correct number of motel rooms. So post as soon as possible if you are coming, or you can IM me directly.
Second I have emailed San Antonio Raceway and asked what it will take to set aside a part of the pit parking lot for us, or if we will need to buy Tech cards for $15.00 in order to park together in the pits. Since it costs $10.00 to get in anyway paying for a tech card really isn't that bad and it lets you race if you want to.
Third I am in touch with a friend of mine who has done a couple of meets before with the Mopar folks to help me come up with ideas and that kind of stuff. If you are a member in San Antonio I would like to hear from you so you can help set this up since you live there and I don't.
Whatever happens I know it will be fun.

Robert

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats up guys,well beamout i'm in for SA so count me as 1.
oldhoo, I used pics that are hosted through supermotors.org--formerly(superford),
there are other ways to post I know, but I don't know how to post them that way I've never had luck posting that way. sorry

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Assuming the Bull makes it back from dropping my daughter off from college the week before, I'll be at The Meet.

Even if the Bull dies, I guess I'll show up in the old Mustang or something, so sign me up. I'll be away for almost two weeks starting Sunday, so don't be concerned if I don't respond to questions for awhile, just let me know what hotel we'll be at, and I will show.

Rude Dog - I'll try supermotors, thanks for the tip.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts