1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,057 Posts
Torn between the best looking Gen 5 I've seen and the nice wagon with a quarter of a million miles.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Torn between the best looking Gen 5 I've seen and the nice wagon with a quarter of a million miles.
I had to go with the gen 5 Taurus "Sport". It looks too good and is modded so nicely.

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Viv... er.... How does that saying go again?

Oh right! ¡VIVA LA LONG ROOF CON 250,000 MILLAS!

·
Registered
328 Posts
That's not the picture I wanted as my voting picture... :(

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's not the picture I wanted as my voting picture... :(
By "voting image from last fall" I assumed you meant that was the last time you submitted.

I changed it but I personally think the other picture is a better picture ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Had to go with the G6. The black accenting with that greenish color is just interesting and very eye catching!

·
Administrator
15,112 Posts
As a Long Roof guy it is great to see them so well represented this month. To me grocery getting & kid hauling is what the Bull is all about. With that in mind this pic of the mechanic princess from the submission thread cemented my vote

·
Registered
403 Posts
9/10 times raybob's wagon will get my vote, but it just so happens that Nate's Taurus edged it out for me this month. Such a good looking car.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Wagons just plain ol' friggin rock.

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Viva la Longroof!! Thanks for the votes and keep them coming in (for me I hope :) )

·
TCCA Facebook Admin
3,981 Posts
Well this is really exciting.... :D

·
Administrator
14,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about some more votes for my wagon :) She's been through a lot, and has gone through a good amount of work recently to keep her 4 wheels moving!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
How about some more votes for my wagon :) She's been through a lot, and has gone through a good amount of work recently to keep her 4 wheels moving!
Do what the man says! He might sell it if we don't! Or he might not! Or he might!.....not! WE CAN'T KNOW! :lol2:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.