Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a ton of parts just sitting in my shed from my old gen 1that i need to get rid of for the space...

first off the car was a 1990 ford taurus gl with 177k on it, it had red exterior and red interior

honestly wish i woulda kept the car but it got hauled off for demo derby but never made it there it got crushed running and driving just fine... and as we all know these cars are getting harder to find in junkyards

here is what i got, just make an offer i am willing to do package deals to lower shipping costs, etc. also willing to trade for mods for my gen 4 sable

front bumper (no lower valance)
front filler panel
all door glass
rear drivers side quarter glass
<strike>both side mirrors (power)</strike>SOLD!
airbag not deployed
window switches including master
seatbelts plus covers (no drivers)
tailights
tailight wiring harness wires cut from car but all sockets good
gauge surround panel
defrost switch
digital dash clock (bulb burnt out)
glove box
left and right front window motors
ashtray includes light and lighter harness
owners books (includes felt cover all 6 books and factory plastic bag)
dash vent (includes 2 dials for flow control and a spare vent w/out the red cover)
both b-pillar covers
both kick panels
front speakers
dimmer switch w/panel
cruise and horn buttons
headlight switch (missing knob)
door handles (chrome)(entire assembly)
climate control
3rd brake light
dome light
visors
both headlights bulbs included
hubcap retainers 1 bolt missing comes with special tool
door panels
rear quarter inner trim both sides
pass front seat
rear seat
rear door panel ash trays
rear seat side trim
headliner side trim
side window dash defrost vent
dash covers (grate type speaker cover?)
door close sensors
outer quarter trim?
also have alot of bolts and hardware and covers

i have pics of all of these items and instead of listing the condition of every item please ask as it would take much too long for every item (lazy i know lol). i do have a paypal account although i have never recieved a payment on there so someone may have to help me with that lol, also willing to take personal checks as long as i have time to make sure they clear the bank, cashiers checks and money orders are also options

Edit: all shipping will be by usps unless you ask for ups
thanks chris

also watch for other good deals from me in the next few weeks i need money to fix the conturd!

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
B U M P. someone must need som cheap parts for there gen 1

parts are from this car dont let the cars overall apperance frighten you most of the parts i pulled from it are perfectly good

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all items but the side mirrors are still up for grabs give me an offer!!!

also just found the side skirts the other day they are up for grabs as well

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Anything from the driver's seat? I need a power seat mechanism.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anything from the driver's seat? I need a power seat mechanism.
[/b]
nope sorry that seat went with the car as it was going to be put in a demo derby

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump! anyone interested?

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a 01 taurus with the duratec i cant find crap for performance parts and i heard swapping out the stock cams for 2.5 liter svt cams helps any one know any thing about this and would putting 19 lb injectors help? and will headers for a 2.5 bolt up to my 3.0 if you can help please email me at [email protected]

THANKS

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am going to assume the parts off your 90 will fit my 89.

I would be interested in the Headlights (as long as the plastic is still nice an clear, and not all discolored like mine).

The climate control switch's. I will need to know if your temp blend is cable, or electrical. IIRC from the short time I have been lurking around here they changed it very early gen1 to the electric style. I believe mine is cable.

I could use the taillights, but not a biggie. Mine right now has one early style, and one later style (with the orange turn indicator).

How you say $40+shipping. I can pay you paypal (I prefer). Shipping would be to 43811.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i would have to find mt headlights back and see the condition i cant remember i know they were not perfect but i dont remember how bad they were.

the climate control switched are around someplace too i am not 100% sure but i think it was electronic

i have both tailights and they are the all red ones both have corners broken off but did not leak.

i will get back to you as soon as i can

1 - 13 of 13 Posts