Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
14,337 Posts
I WISH that I could get all the parts to do a floor shift conversion, but shipping from TX to here would kill any savings I would get over a local yard.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
saw only one sho in a yard a 91 stripped bare just the steering wheel and surprisingly the pedal assembly 5 years ago. now I would have grabbed them.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I WISH that I could get all the parts to do a floor shift conversion, but shipping from TX to here would kill any savings I would get over a local yard.
Why ruin all that "togetherness" with your wife anyway?

·
Premium Member
1,476 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I'm not following you ....??
Sorry I was making a failed attempt at humor how unmarried folks are close and married folk well... Didn't mean to offend and wasn't referring to any activities unbecoming etc. Just simple closeness & togetherness. That's all. Nothing dirty.
Simple romance. I realize its a foreign concept for us guys...but it was a passing thought I should have kept to myself. But I do love my console.:wub:
Oh uh Im better off shutting up and logging out. I apologize I for the misunderstanding. Haven't slept much in 2 days. Busy busy busy.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw a gen 4 sable with some VERY well maintained black leather seats

I really want to get them but I would have black leather with a brown interior. I want to do an interior swap to black/grey because I don't like the brown. I really wanted to get those seats and just deal with the contrast of colors for now but I have better places to spend my money for now >:|

1 - 9 of 9 Posts