Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both are intended for sedan installation, but a wagon RCU bracket can be fitted if desired. This will work for any 96-07 Taurus/96-05 Sable:
SOLD! $40 | MACH RCU XF1F-18C851-CA, removed from a 99 Merc Sable. Tested AOK on all functions. (Part number suggested G4 MACH RCU, but build sticker is year 99, week 16). This unit has suface rust on top cover and bottom, but does not affect performance or operation.

SOLD! $40 | MACH RCU F7DF-18C851-LA, removed from a 97 Ford Taurus. Tested AOK on all functions. (Build sticker year 96, week 41).

Both sets SOLD! $15 | 2 set of 98+ style tweeter assemblies (sorry no MACH grilles available). Intended for installation in any 98+ Taurus/Sable (or 96/7 once you remove the riveted bracket). Tweeters have been disassembled, and thoroughly cleaned in the dishwasher to remove any grime/crud. Units tested AOK. Wiring harness provided after quick connect for easy tapping in.

Prices are non-negotiable, sorry. Instructions are included for installation if desired
Pictures available upon request.

Shipping is done through USPS:
$11 shipping for the MACH unit on its own (medium flat rate box)
$11 shipping for the Tweeter pair on their own (medium flat rate box)
$15 shipping for the MACH & Tweeter package (large flat rate box)

My feedback raitings can be found:
TCCA: http://www.taurusclu...-bull-geek.html
eBay: http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Payment can be made through check (once it clears), money order, cash (in person) or PayPal. If you want to come down to Columbia, SC, I'll install it for you. :)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 MACH RCU, Sold! 2 sets of blank cover tweeters and 1 MACH left...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, id be interseted in a pair of those tweeters if you still got'em. Also, when you say "mach RCU", are you reffering to the amp? If so id be intereted in that as well.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, id be interseted in a pair of those tweeters if you still got'em. Also, when you say "mach RCU", are you reffering to the amp? If so id be intereted in that as well.
Oh ya I have two sets of tweeters left.

And by MACH RCU, I do mean the amp that is in the trunk, driver's side :) Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, both MACH RCUs and 1 tweeter setup sold. 1 tweeter setup left :)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All sold out. Thanks y'all!

1 MACH RCU + standard tweeter assembly (non-MACH grill) pending. Need to test them out...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts