Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

Quantities updated.

·
Devoted Member
2,426 Posts
Shipping via USPS one-price box? Which one? How much to 14612? I want a Mach with Mach tweeters for my daughter's '01.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
If it helps any, flat rate large Priority box from USPS will fit tweeters and RCU. Medium size too small. Free pickup by USPS.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MACH Audio

Updated shipping cost.

·
Registered
39 Posts
rdh2,

Thanks for the Mach RCU and tweeters you sold me a week or two ago. The Mach sounds great in my 2002 Taurus. It also works well with my PIE auxiliary input. I can't wait to find some time to install the tweeters. Since I have the SES it looks like the tweeter connectors aren't there but I'll just have to tap into the existing speaker's wires. I am also happy to see that my old sail cover and the new one with a tweeter inside have the exact same mounting foot print (all the holes line up).

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If you don't like the prices, make an offer!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Updated quantities. Only 1 RCU and 1 set MACH logo tweeters left.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Just Curious how much of a difference the RCU and tweets make with everything else basically stock?

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The stock RCU is 12 watts total - 3 watts per channel. The MACH RCU is 80 watts total - 20 watts per channel. With the old RCU I would need to turn the volume up to half or higher on the highway with windows down; the volume that high caused a lot of distortion. Now, I normally go to 2 or 3 dots on the volume and its plenty loud with no distortion.

As for the tweeters, they help make the difference. They handle the highs and let the door speakers handle the lows. In my opinion, the MACH setup is a 200% improvement over stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts