Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gen3 2 sets of dash trim-$15 shipped to your door(straight woodgrain)

Gen3 1 set of dash trim $15 shipped to your door (burl wood)

<strike>with all but rear passenger door handle trim $15 (Burl wood)</strike> sold

Flow master muffler delta tech 1 in 2 out, paid $85 plus shipping make me an offer. (still in box) my loss your gain.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
PM sent

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
PM sent . :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
so which of the two wood dash trims are still available? I'm interested

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so which of the two wood dash trims are still available? I'm interested
Which ever one you wnat Sh4rp Cheddar, three sets of gen III, two straight grain & one burl wood includes radio bezel and headlight switch trim. One set of genIV radio bezel and floor shifter. All in clean condition.

2005silverse, your right I could paint it, but theres a good chance it wont look oem. Quick question, would you ever paint your interior?
Just curious if you did & how it would turn out. I really like the black interior and dont trust my painting skills enough:smiley5:

-Denis

·
Registered
2 Posts
flowmaster mufflers, your right I could paint it, but theres a good chance it wont look oem. Quick question, would you ever paint your interior?
Just curious if you did & how it would turn out. I really like the black interior and dont trust my painting skills enough:smiley5:

-Denis
I haven't seen an interior painted but I wouldn't do it either coz i'm not good at painting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts