Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Mach Audio Rcu And Mach Tweeters

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  shomex 
#1 ·
I also have 3 gen 3 Mach audio RCU's for sale alone for $40 plus shipping each. All of them are tested and in good working condition (no junk)
Only one left.
I have one JBL combo (JBL RCU, JBL 6x9 Self Powered Subwoofer and cable from RCU to subwoofer) I want $70 plus shipping per JBL combo.

I also have JBL tweeters with covers for aditional $10 if needed (Price is with JBL combo purchase) or $30 shipped per pair without combo. (2 JBL tweeters and 2 JBL Tweeter covers)

I have also several sets of 97 Tweeters with Mach covers for sale $25 shipped per pair.

1 Gen 3 CD changer magazines $25 each shipped.

Gen 3 sho bracket plate black $30 shipped.

I will try to post pictures in a few days. :) and thank you for looking.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey shomex! I'm very interested in buying your 99 Mach Audio RCU and tweeters for $60 plus shipping or the matching Mach Audio Tweeters with Grilles from a 97 for $25 shipped. Does the 99 Mach amp have a cd changer input plug? How about the 3rd gen amps? Third gens means 99 right? I need a cd changer plug in the unit to hook into. Could you send me pictures of the 99 Mach amp, 99 mach tweeters and 97 tweeters so I can choose which one I want. How do I pay you? Money order? My e-mail is uivic@comcast.net

#5 ·
To all of you who had paid for the items in my for sale tread; I will be packing everything and will try to ship all at once on wednesday.
All your stuff will be shipped by priority mail so you will be able to get them before the end of the week.
I will update to every one once your packages are sent.
Thank you. :D

#6 ·
Just wanted to update: Gen3 CD Changer, Changer Magazine, Single Mach RCU and FN74 Brackets were all shipped yesterday night by priority mail.

Still need to ship the 3 bigger boxes for: Mysterious101, Dsaucie7 and Uivic.
That will have to be untill monday due to my working schedule.
Thank you all and apologize for the delay.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.