Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a MACH RCU and tweeters with crossovers...they work GREAT, also the sail covers ( sorry they do not say MACH on them ) I just switched to the JBL setup in my '97 Taurus. I also have the 4 speakers (2 front door, 2 back window) that go with the system. <strike> I'm thinking 145.00 for everything, but I am willing to negoitate..just PM and we can deal.</strike>

I have never sold anything here before..but I have purchased from some of you. I believe I am an honest seller...if you want to know more just send a PM..I can answer any questions or send pics of all items.

<strike>UPDATE....75.00 FOR EVERYTHING!!</strike>....SOLD

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (don2775 @ Jun 13 2009, 05:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=731997
I have for sale a MACH RCU and tweeters with crossovers...they work GREAT, also the sail covers ( sorry they do not say MACH on them ) I just switched to the JBL setup in my '97 Taurus. I also have the 4 speakers (2 front door, 2 back window) that go with the system. <strike> I'm thinking 145.00 for everything, but I am willing to negoitate..just PM and we can deal.</strike>

I have never sold anything here before..but I have purchased from some of you. I believe I am an honest seller...if you want to know more just send a PM..I can answer any questions or send pics of all items.

UPDATE....75.00 FOR EVERYTHING!![/b]
:bump:...... Sale Pending!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
How much for the tweets?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts