Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
chin spoiler came today and it is black so that works out good for my car :)
I have an 04... where did you purchase your chin spoiler?
I just had my car painted and just got the centennial headlights on it also :wub:
I just ordered "Taurus SEL" emblem since it only had "Taurus" when I purchased them... my buddy said to Plasti-Dip the letters as soon as I get them :D
Post pics when its on your car :D

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I just had my car painted and just got the centennial headlights on it also :wub:
I just ordered "Taurus SEL" emblem
Post some pics of yours too! This sounds sweet :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
I will as soon as this weather gets better it's been raining on and off so as soon as it gets sunny I will give it a nice shower and take pics :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
also if ya wnna be different and know someone who has an extra one get a mustang rear spoiler. i had 2 people that had extras and i just put an 01 GT rear spoiler on my car TODAY!!!! looks good even though its not painted the same color of my car YET!!!!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
thanks man. we were dead at the shop so me n the guys decided to put it on. wish I had brought my chin spoiler with me lol coulda had that put on today as well

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
the guy who ''technically'' installed the rear spoiler was one of the mechanics. he did a good job I mean I had him the MOD and one of the other tire techs helpin me with the placement of the spoiler. the chin spoiler will go on hopefully sometime this week when we're dead enough to where I can pull my car in and get it taken car of. also Friday is when the rear spoiler will be taken off and painted.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
the chin spoiler is sitting in my backseat taking up all of the backseat hahaha with the hardware so like I said when we're dead at the shop I can have it installed on my car :) this is so awesome being able to spend money on my car to make it look good instead of spending money on it JUST to keep it running(had that problem with my t-bird).

21 - 38 of 38 Posts