Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I FINALLY got around to putting the chin spoiler on my Sable. It definitely gives the front end of the car an entirely different look. It looks more squared off, and has a Lincoln LS kind of vibe now.

Whenever I have time there are a few places I would like to make a bit more flush with the bumper...but that won't be happening any time soon! The entire mod only cost about $80 to do, and took about an hour to finish...and I didn't even jack up the car.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
I have to say that I love what you've done to your latest Sable! Very sexy and aggressive looking, it sure is a nice example of a 'stock-ish' Sable sedan.

^ Here's my Gen 4.5 Taurus SEL. The urethane lip spoiler is one of my favorite upgrades for Gen 4 sedans.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to say that I love what you've done to your latest Sable! Very sexy and aggressive looking, it sure is a nice example of a 'stock-ish' Sable sedan.
Thanks man, I appreciate that...that was the look I was going for! I agree, the lip spoiler is one of my favorite mods as well. You have quite a nice ride yourself, we definitely have similar design preferences!

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Great minds thing alike. :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Mach 1's were in 03-04, you can find them just about any of the mustangs suppliers, I got mine on latemodelrestoration.com as they were selling one that was urethane and could be painted to match.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts