Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blink:

No, not with my Taurus :D

But it freaked me out.....I saw a brand new M3 get owned by some Subaru. The Subaru looked like a total ricer too. Big ol' rear spoiler, ridiculous paint job etc.

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
I watched an STi get pwn3d by a Geo Storm with some mods. I **** you not. :eek:

That was just unnerving...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by Racer X@Oct 5 2004, 10:12 AM
I watched an STi get pwn3d by a Geo Storm with some mods. I **** you not. :eek:

must have had more than some mods... cause te STI is a beast of a 4 banger.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
i bet it was blue with a big yellow logo :)
lol j/k, but most of the sti's i've seen are really blue...must be a popular color :/

·
Registered
270 Posts
an sti has around 300 hp and 300 lbft and allwheel drive vs
the m3 with 330 hp and 260 lbft just rear wheel drive with traction control
and both are about 3300 lbs so it could be a close race
even though i saw an evo 8 and an m5 race which was freakin rediculously fast but the allwheel drive made a big difference on launching

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
There's this idiot on Drexel's campus that has a WRX that's not riced from the traditional view of ricing, as it has the balls to back it up. The dude swapped out the turbo and intercooler and has some other mods, so every time it goes down the street, all you hear is exhaust and then "whoooooosh" as the wastegate lets go when he shifts gears. The rice part comes in because he replaced all the Subaru badging with Ferrari badges...stupid ricers...

JR

·
Registered
559 Posts
the sti is not a ricer thoughs things are freaking sick
and stock they should be able to put up a good fight
with the m3 but he had to do some mods to beat it

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I know the sti's cost a lot less, but I'd much rather have the M3...bmw pimpness B)

·
Premium Member
5,111 Posts
Originally posted by hoss+Oct 5 2004, 10:46 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hoss @ Oct 5 2004, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Racer X@Oct 5 2004, 10:12 AM
I watched an STi get pwn3d by a Geo Storm with some mods.  I **** you not.  :eek:

must have had more than some mods... cause te STI is a beast of a 4 banger. [/b][/quote]
Isuzu Stylus AWD Turbo drivetrain swapped in, with a little (yeah, right) tuning. Dude's car is sick.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Man I gotta trade in my old cobra for an 04 cobra and then swap out the blower for a kenne bell and do some exhaust work and then blow both those cars away like they were standing still.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts