Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ho,all. it' been awhile since i posted, i guess my car's are really pretty trouble free ! yea taurus ! i'm looking for a trunk-lid mount luggage carrier for my '93 gl. i find i often carry things i really don't want in the back seat & sometimes they are heavy enough i don't want to lift them up & out when i could slide them off the side. ok, yes i'm getting older. also if anyone is aware of airshocks that fit taurus' that info would also be appreciated. thanks one and all. tony

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
QUOTE (tonyterlingua @ Jun 8 2010, 11:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810392
hi ho,all. it' been awhile since i posted, i guess my car's are really pretty trouble free ! yea taurus ! i'm looking for a trunk-lid mount luggage carrier for my '93 gl. i find i often carry things i really don't want in the back seat & sometimes they are heavy enough i don't want to lift them up & out when i could slide them off the side. ok, yes i'm getting older. also if anyone is aware of airshocks that fit taurus' that info would also be appreciated. thanks one and all. tony[/b]
Another member started a topic re: Air Spring Helper. It was for a Gen IV, but don't know if this can help you look in the right direction.
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=79651

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (coneynew @ Jun 8 2010, 12:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810397
QUOTE (tonyterlingua @ Jun 8 2010, 11:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810392
hi ho,all. it' been awhile since i posted, i guess my car's are really pretty trouble free ! yea taurus ! i'm looking for a trunk-lid mount luggage carrier for my '93 gl. i find i often carry things i really don't want in the back seat & sometimes they are heavy enough i don't want to lift them up & out when i could slide them off the side. ok, yes i'm getting older. also if anyone is aware of airshocks that fit taurus' that info would also be appreciated. thanks one and all. tony[/b]
Another member started a topic re: Air Spring Helper. It was for a Gen IV, but don't know if this can help you look in the right direction.
http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=79651
[/b][/quote]
coneynew, thank you. my wife's car is a 2003 ses wagon that she uses as a taxi. many clients are kinda big & often have lots of baggage. the Airlift deal sounds perf !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts