Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Lookin' good there :thumb:, could use some closer shots though.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Finally a close up! Hmm..... Interesting. Wellllllllll..... it looks better than a chipped up wiper blade but im not sure i'd paint mine anything but black.....

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit@May 31 2004, 11:41 AM
Thanks guys.. lol, it was so fun to do.. but I made the mistake of putting clear coat on on top of the paint (which is already a sparkly T-Red).. so its bling bling now! :D
No mistake there.....it looks damn good.

I like I like :)

-Damon

S

·
0 Posts
A little bored are we??? No other upgrades to afford eh??? LOL Just teasing.

Its hard to say without looking at the car in person. But from the pics, it looks pretty good. But Im with the other guy... I really wouldn't paint the arms anything other then black. But it is just my two cents. But Good Job!

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by Firespirit+May 31 2004, 12:26 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Firespirit @ May 31 2004, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-duratecchie@May 31 2004, 12:20 PM
No mistake there.....it looks damn good.

I like I like  :)

-Damon
Thanks Damon! :D Yay, I'm happy/proud of myself!! [/b][/quote]
Now youve got me wondering..................how would white look on my car? :uptosumpn:

-DC

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, today was the first day back to school.. had tons of compliments on the wiper arms :D... initially, i thought it was gunna look sooo bad and so ricey.. but i guess they turned out alright :)

LOL, yes, I was bored, and yes, I don't have that much money on me right now (Hopefully the intrepid gets picked up on wednesday, there's $800 right there :) )

Damon, you should try it! And if it looks bad, you can always get another set of wiper arms!

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
You go girl! I'm kinda jealous seeing how my 98 is black. (I wonder how black paint would look on my wiper arms? :p ) LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts