Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 Ford taurus Centennial Edition
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We came back from putting our dog winston to sleep. friday..he got very sick thursday night..he was very bloated and the vet said he probably had a flopped stomach and it would cost about a thousand dollars for surgery..I wish I had a million dollars... he was only 7. I hoped he would live a long and happy life though I really believe he did live a happy life.. the time he was with us..I don't mean to sound too religous..but I truly believe in my heart I will someday have him lick my face( Kisses) again in heaven!!..I'm crying as I type this..we took him to the animal shelter where they did the procedure, then we brought him back home to rest in our backyard..He is in a better place now,I know :angel_g: ...He went on all our vacations with us ..he went to Wawa,Ontario and he rode on the ferry to Macinaw Island , he went to Gaylord.....he went to Mammoth caves with us....he went to Owensboro ,Ky.. to Louisville downs..He went to Port clinton, Ohio..to the animal safari ..he rode the ferry to put- in- bay on the Island. He went to Lake Michigan quite a few times..I will always have a place in my heart for him... his tags will always hang on the mirror in the Bull....so I can always think of him...I believe he even enjoyed his last ride.. We took him home with us so he can always be with us ...Our daughter even put his head on her lap on the ride back home...I believe he even enjoyed his last car ride. I'm sorry to ramble..crying again..tears on the keys... I will post his picture ..it is how I will always remember him
Thanks for letting me tell you a little about him... :( http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss54/don2775/006_6_08.jpg

Don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotmail

·
Registered
77 Posts
Don, You and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.. James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts