Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am looking for a rather small piece in the Mercury Sable / Ford Taurus gen 4 models. It is the small chrome piece in the vents.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

If you have it please message me ASAP I am tired of looking at my unmatching vents.

After all my car is pretty standard manual ac and column shifter :unsure: so why not make it look decent at least!

Also if anyone can recommend any wood trims please feel free to give me links I have searched eBay and found a ton but I am not sure of how they will turn out so if anybody has pics or recommendations :p

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Hey I am looking for a rather small piece in the Mercury Sable / Ford Taurus gen 4 models. It is the small chrome piece in the vents.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

If you have it please message me ASAP I am tired of looking at my unmatching vents.

After all my car is pretty standard manual ac and column shifter :unsure: so why not make it look decent at least!

Also if anyone can recommend any wood trims please feel free to give me links I have searched eBay and found a ton but I am not sure of how they will turn out so if anybody has pics or recommendations :p

I would recomend a visit to your local pull a part or standard junk yard. You should be able to find that on any Gen4 taurus or sable. I would also recomend the junk yards for the wood trim as well. All the kits you find on ebay or other sites are just stickers that you install over your dash parts. You can get all the wood trim parts at a junk yard fairly cheap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would recomend a visit to your local pull a part or standard junk yard. You should be able to find that on any Gen4 taurus or sable. I would also recomend the junk yards for the wood trim as well. All the kits you find on ebay or other sites are just stickers that you install over your dash parts. You can get all the wood trim parts at a junk yard fairly cheap.
Thanks yet again Dlc! I am looking forward to doing so :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts