Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have quite a few things i need to sell but i have a bit of a wish list as well

i am looking for the wood grain window switch trim on the door panels in burlewood if that was an option? i painted mine with chestnut brown and the one is peeling...

also looking for a gen 4 sable grille in decent shape not the gen 4.5 one though.

a rear spear from a gen 4 or 4.5 sable either will work.

any black interior pieces that are easy to ship!!!

and also looking for some matte black vinyl mercury emblems for an idea i have if anyone knows where i can go to have some made!

looking to not spend a whole lot but will pay pretty much any reasonable price. also will have a whole bunch of stuff listed up soon that i could trade as well. shipping with be to zip code 56362

thank you!!!

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup they would!

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I found some console/dash woodgrain at pick-'n-pull. There is a chrome rear spear, but the doors don't have any woodgrain.

I thought that the console was neat because of having cupholders for the rear passengers.

Let me know if you want anything. Shouldn't be too expensive for the stuff.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well none of the interior stuff is what i am looking for i have the wood grain around the shifter and radio though i will need a wood radio trim with black attached...

the spear on the back should work and the grille if it has one in ok shape chrome condition does not matter i might add they will be dipped in muriatic acid so the chrome can be dissolved for longer lasting paint

are those taillights tinted on that sable?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
0h yeah i am also looking for an undamaged mercury emblem for the steering wheel! i have a spare but i didnt realize it was damaged till i got it home...

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
It looks like the taillights were night-shaded, but it looks like a ghetto job. The grille is already gone. I will see what I can do about getting the other parts later today.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good! like i said chrome condition doesnt matter as it will be desolving after i get it haha and i think my mercury emblem is still in really good shape.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i also need a long cd changer harness for a floor shift console mounted changer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts