Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into an accident a few months back. Trying to put my baby back together. heres a list of parts i need:

Front bumper
left and right front side panels
Grille
Hood
both headlights
Rear driver side door.

Color doesnt matter because i will be painting the car once i get the damage fixed. also if they are after market parts thats cool too. Im just looking for some good deals to get My bull lookin pretty again.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Where do you live? have you checked the local craigslist?

·
Registered
23,579 Posts
Maybe a trip to the local self service salvage yard. Might even find paint-matched parts. If you need some aftermarket parts, might google: Certifit. Good prices and parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2002 taurus ses

we have a 2020 Taurus SES

The drivers side & passenger side panels are good & the drivers side rear door is in great shape too

·
Registered
230 Posts
I got into an accident a few months back. Trying to put my baby back together. heres a list of parts i need:

Front bumper
left and right front side panels
Grille
Hood
both headlights
Rear driver side door.

Color doesnt matter because i will be painting the car once i get the damage fixed. also if they are after market parts thats cool too. Im just looking for some good deals to get My bull lookin pretty again.
I've got the headlights, hood, rear door, grille, and front bumper from a 2000. Hood and bumper might not fit, but the rest should.

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
The hood will fit 2000-2007.
The bumper and grille are different but will fit if you want a gen 4 front end on a gen 4.5.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts