Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I currently own a 2012 Focus Titanium 5-speed (which I love), but I've been looking at buying a larger vehicle to have more room for my family. I also wanted a vehicle with blind spot avoidance tech because I love that feature on my Telluride. Currently, I'm looking at a 2013 Blue Limited with 92,416 miles on it. The car comes equipped with all of the features I'd like to have and looks mint, but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any curveballs that I needed to look out for before pulling the trigger on it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Go ahead and plan on getting the water pump and timing stuff done very soon after you buy it. That will run probably $1000-$2000, maybe more depending on where you live.

·
Registered
2 Posts
do new spark plugs. And the coils if you have the money the tec will have to take the coils off when he is getting to the water pump , I did all this on my 2014 , to me if your going to take it off put all new stuff back on , I dont want to pay for doing it agen where i live its a $3200 job at the dealer. $1500 to $2000 at most shops for just the waterpump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts