Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure who it was that used these lil led's to modify their headlights, but i decided i would try it on my 1990, and I think it turned out ok. What do you think?

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, but thank you to the guy who i stole the idea off of, he did it on his genIII thank you to him

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't drive around with them on! Im young and stupiud, but not wanting any tickets! IF I turn the lights on the once in the headlights dissapear

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I think it's tight yo. I'm gonna do that with green to my 99 Sable. And yeah Wes did that.

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think there may be a better way to do it than i did, but I used one varad Blue Led that i picked up a future shop (best buy in the US) for each light. I originally just did the headlights, and the drill bit i used was perfect size for the job, the LEDs just squeezed right in. However when I drilled the headlights i think i broke a lil piece of reflector off the top, but the lights work just as good as before. When I did the parking lights, I used a slightly bigger drill bit, which meant i had to krazy glue them in. I have them wired to a switch in my glove box.

Thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts