1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
I can't tell maybe it's my screen, but the door jams look midnight red. :( The paint is cool tho.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
I can't tell maybe it's my screen, but the door jams look midnight red. :( [/b]
They look green to me...

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its actually only like an hour and a half from my house if i was in the market i might have gone for it the only two things i see it does not have it sunroof and spoiler. cant tell if its got cd changer but it does have mach audio tweeter grilles so maybe

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Not a bad looking color, or car for that matter. Pretty well optioned and priced considering its condition. Very clean engine bay.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Are those cup holders OEM?? I wish I had a set of those... Mine only take small fast food cups cause they are so recessed into the console!

Also, weren't the pieces of trim between the front and rear windows painted on some Tauri from 1996/1997? I coulda swore I've seen some painted trim pieces!

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah those cup holders are factory up untill like mid year 98 i think AFAIK alot of people upgrade them to the late 98/99 cupholders cause they tend to break.

this is exactly why i have always wondered what a gen 3 with chesnut brown would look like cause there is no flat part on the car i think it would just pop on a g3

my old gen g3 didnt have those pillars painted but it was only a gl also neither of my moms wagons had them one a 97 gs and the other a 98 idk maybe the higher trim levels were painted? never seen one from the factory though

the door jams look black to me. that paint is crazy expensive if you want to do it right though i had my dad give me a quote when i had my gen 3 still and i want to say it was upwards of a 100 bucks a pint but cant remember cause i was going to do some trim work in that color needless to say i said screw that

im gonna host these so that the if the ad runs out people can still see what we are talking about

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Also, weren't the pieces of trim between the front and rear windows painted on some Tauri from 1996/1997? I coulda swore I've seen some painted trim pieces!
[/b]
Yeah, the cheapo-model Taurus G was like that.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Its in good condition but in my opinion, a color changing paint job seems like yesterdays fad but maybe there are more people out there that like it than I am aware of.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice SHO. I've always been a fan of the Gen2 SHOs.
[/b]
In particular, I was curious about the police interceptor badge.

Its in good condition but in my opinion, a color changing paint job seems like yesterdays fad but maybe there are more people out there that like it than I am aware of.
[/b]
I'm in favor of it :p

·
Registered
402 Posts
<div class='quotemain'>
Nice SHO. I've always been a fan of the Gen2 SHOs.
[/b]
In particular, I was curious about the police interceptor badge.

[/b][/quote]
Probably just something added on by the owner.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
LOL! i was looking into buying that car..... It was for sale awhile ago when I was looking. It was owned by a guy in Blaine, someone must have bought it from him. The car did not have those exhaust tips on it before....

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL! i was looking into buying that car..... It was for sale awhile ago when I was looking. It was owned by a guy in Blaine, someone must have bought it from him. The car did not have those exhaust tips on it before....
[/b]
nows your chance!! i think it would be sweet to own that car

actually those tips look sorta like those cheapy pilot resonated ones you can get at wal-mart for like 12 bucks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts