·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me guess, you'd prefer silver?lol

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
actually, i do kinda prefer silver, but om my car the gauges will be silver, and the surrounds will be a nice glossy blue, i dont know y, but ur cluster looks really tasty, its like a cake or something, it makes we want to eat it. a cake with blue sprinkles, mmmmmmmmmm

other than that, it doesnt look too bad

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it looks better at night with the reverse gauges, it has that nice white and baby blue. but my car is that ugly maron maroon. im getting it painted in a couple weeks to high gloss black.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I gotta say I prefer the silver too. If you had a white car it might work though, paint the gauge surround piece white too.

·
Registered
933 Posts
how did you get the needles themselves white? from the second pic in the dark, it almost looks like you painted them! because they are invisible, you know those are supposed to light up right? haha if you've come up with a good way to do that, details!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i did paint them. the problem with the night pic is a used a digital camera so the filter is bad, its darker than reality, they omit a dim glow, u can see them in the dark but ya i just put some gloves on and held the needle in my hand and sprayed it with krylon fusion.

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
It looks really nice

I woulda painted the bezel silver though, but other than that very tight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts