Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
'96 steering wheels were different than the rest of the gen 3's? And the cupholders changed too? Why are you selling your SHO, Bull Geek?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Take a look at a true 96 SHO and a 96 LX/LS. You'll note that the leather gets wrapped all the way up to the airbag, instead of just around the brim (?) of the steering wheel.

98-99 got rid of the "star wars"/fold out/pop out cupholders that did a miserable job holding beverages in place.

Selling because I've had my fun with it, and I'm ready to move on to another car, and at same time, knock off the $40/mo insurance bill for a car I drive maybe once or twice a month as of late. I've driven it almost a year. And I've never really "connected" with it - not sure that makes any sense. I'd like to find another SHO to rescue or some other project. I already have two people that said to let them know when it's officially ready to go, so if neither of them pan out, I will list it here before I craigslist/autotrader it.

Lance - I am really sorry - when I get back from car work this evening, I'm dumping both speakers in a priority mail box and having them on my door step for Monday shipment.

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,012 Posts
Take a look at a true 96 SHO and a 96 LX/LS. You'll note that the leather gets wrapped all the way up to the airbag, instead of just around the brim (?) of the steering wheel.

98-99 got rid of the "star wars"/fold out/pop out cupholders that did a miserable job holding beverages in place.

Selling because I've had my fun with it, and I'm ready to move on to another car, and at same time, knock off the $40/mo insurance bill for a car I drive maybe once or twice a month as of late. I've driven it almost a year. And I've never really "connected" with it - not sure that makes any sense. I'd like to find another SHO to rescue or some other project. I already have two people that said to let them know when it's officially ready to go, so if neither of them pan out, I will list it here before I craigslist/autotrader it.

Lance - I am really sorry - when I get back from car work this evening, I'm dumping both speakers in a priority mail box and having them on my door step for Monday shipment.
40 a month? That's gotta be liability only...

·
I Drive A Fuze
3,053 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts

·
Has It Been That Long?
12,012 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I love me some cloth SHO seats, and SHO chromies. Full sized spare? And what a deal! $2,495 for a SHO with only 0 miles!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I also just noticed it has a 98-99 front bumper. Even better! Man, I really wish this was next summer.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts