Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a high performance sd card still so that it records smoother. This camera is a much nicer than my old one... Here is a couple videos... just messing around with the camera...

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, yeah its a 10MP Kodak V1073.. I like it anyways lol. It doesn't distort as much and takes way better picture than my old 5mp ViviCam5385 thats for sure. I want to take some pics of the car today as well but it 38°F and we have 25mph winds lol .... damn dust.. lol meh black is so hard to keep clean its ridiculous..

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know it was like 74°F the other day lol.. dang west texas weather.... Don't worry too much though you'll get some of it tomorrow... haha :rofl2:

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
those subs can pick up that bass test really well, i have that same lil wyte cd lol. my subs dont pick up the lowest bass notes that well.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cleaned the car up a bit .. I waxed it but the dang dust already settled on it.. thats west texas for you..

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Please oh please take good care of her. That is one awesome lookin car. (geez, I should take my own advice)

Love the exhaust note. The low tones were making my sub rattle the pictures on my wall. :horns:

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please oh please take good care of her. That is one awesome lookin car. (geez, I should take my own advice)

Love the exhaust note. The low tones were making my sub rattle the pictures on my wall. :horns:
[/b]
I already have to get it repainted.. lol.... not really my fault tho.. the guy that painted it didn't do that great of a job and there is bumps and bubbles in some places... He said he would fix it no problem but hes taking his sweet time about trying to get me a spot to get it done..... I might just take it to a professional shop and have them repaint the whole thing. I want to drop a v8 sho in it so Ill probably get it repainted after i drop the engine in it.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope I have plenty of clearance. Of course I can't go like 50 on a speed bump tho lol.. I try to drive careful... lol the other day some dude in a chopper swerved out in front of me and I had to turn real sharp and I ended up curb rashing my rear passenger rim :( Got small rash now ...bah.. lol

you want me to take some clearance compareo pics??

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Nope I have plenty of clearance. Of course I can't go like 50 on a speed bump tho lol.. I try to drive careful... lol the other day some dude in a chopper swerved out in front of me and I had to turn real sharp and I ended up curb rashing my rear passenger rim :( Got small rash now ...bah.. lol

you want me to take some clearance compareo pics??
[/b]
yes'em, if you dont mind

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stupid camera died.. i didnt have a pop can ... so i used roll of TP WOOT!! lol.. anyway thats a shot of the side skirt.. ill get some better shots when the camera is charged up.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think some taillights similar to the headlights would look pretty cool. Other than that, one of the best looking bulls I've seen.

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice pics, that lil wyte song is the ****. that really makes me miss my 15's, lol
damn i'm blind, i just rrealized that ur handles are shaved

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
wow thats still pretty high up. How many inches is it from the ground?
[/b]
Throw some 20's on yours, and you too can have more cool comfortable ground clearance. :D

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think some taillights similar to the headlights would look pretty cool. Other than that, one of the best looking bulls I've seen.
[/b]
I was thinking about doin a taillight retro lol maybe led tails idk.....

[/b]
idk...bout 5.5 inches without anyone in the car of course. Sec camera should be charged up.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Throw some 20's on yours, and you too can have more cool comfortable ground clearance. :D
[/b][/quote]

Lol my stock 16's, 18's and 20's are all the same size (with the tires) so it doesn't raise the car. The body kit itself is about 1/5 inches lower than the stock bumpers/side skirts.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With no one in the car:

front bumper/side skirt/rear bumper

With a 250 lbs driver :rolleyes2: :

front bumper/side skirt/rear bumper

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I think what i did to my tail end what look muy bein on your car. (photo shop)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts