Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
If i had a current/legal version of photoshop installed - I would help ya out

I personally think you need to get it alittle more professional looking

Thats the logo for 2gn.org (a neon site) - just something super simple but sleek would be good . . .
something like:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im aware, but i couldnt find any decent pics of cars on the web. ill hafta get one of those image softwares or something. anyone know where i can find one like that neon one but with a taurus?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
ya know - this might sound kinda funny - but Ive soon some cool logo's made from those cameras that can turn a picture into a "draw" mode - you know what im talking about ?

Ill try to find an example

ADD: I cant find an example

but there are cameras- And I know even a few cell phones that will take a picture and turn it into a black and white drawing

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill hafta check that out myself. my dad has a digital camera that has about 80 billion buttons. maybe one of them does that

·
Registered
397 Posts
Considering a Taurus is also know as a Bull, why are you naming a Taurus club "No Bull"? Makes no sense to me.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Considering a Taurus is also know as a Bull, why are you naming a Taurus club "No Bull"? Makes no sense to me.
[/b]
:rofl:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol i know, but no bull as in no crap. serious customs. but serious customs doesnt sound too catchy

and that looks kinda well.. damn cool ethan

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
install the .NET framework, then visit http://www.getpaint.net and download Paint.NET. its a free photo editor that basically mimmicks photoshop. you should be able to create something quite good looking with it.

good luck!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i know like i said it was just a rough draft. i do like that rayjay, ill do somethin like that i think. but ill get the outline of the car then when i get the lip on it and the new spoiler possibly. thanks for the input!

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I would try to do a cool decal using the BACK or FRONT of a taurii

I wouldnt try to use the whole call

And maybe you could do Xtreme Bull customs . . . or maybe All Bull customs . . I dunno

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would try to do a cool decal using the BACK or FRONT of a taurii

I wouldnt try to use the whole call

And maybe you could do Xtreme Bull customs . . . or maybe All Bull customs . . I dunno
[/b]

let me work on that one .....

Jeff

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
How about No Taurus Hit Customs

Get it?! No Bulls Hit!
No bullshit!!

:rofl:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol well it wont be just taurus' otherwise yeah ida incorporated that into it. i dunno looks like hes leavin for the military now so who the hell knows if this will even happen lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think it would be cool to make your own logo for your company. I really like this site https://www.logaster.com/logo/ It has a convenient interface in comparison with other similar sites, I do all the necessary logo designs only here, I advise you to look.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts