Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, now, I know y'all think i'm crazy (you're not wrong), but, I need some advice on how to live out of my car for the next couple of weeks.

I can't go home, so it'll just be school and work. I only have half a tank of gas, and no money to buy any more gas or food.
The only food I have in my car is a 12 pack of PopTarts, a cup of pudding, and a banana.
I also have a 4G LTE tablet and a laptop, and the school has free wifi and plenty of charging ports.
I only have 2 CDs, Neil Young/Crazy Horse - Live Rust, and Echoes - The Best of Pink Floyd
Gas around here is about $2.97, and the Sheetz beside the school sells E85 for $2.50.
I only have 3 pennies, a few Canadian coins, and about $5 on my debit card.
It's about 30 min to/from work and school.

Oh, and my car is a red 2000 Taurus SE SVG 6 seat sedan with premium sound, a FFV Vulcan, a misfire in cylinder 2, and a half gallon or more of spare 50/50 mix coolant in the back seat

Basically, I need some tips on how to survive these next 2 weeks.

And how should I sleep? In the drivers seat? In the back seat? in the trunk? on the roof?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Well, look on the bright side, if you could only have two CDs you could do worse than Neil Young and Pink Floyd.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Haha, I guess!

Alas, I've just remembered one more detail....my dad technically owns the car, so he could report it as stolen.
And with a misfiring engine, outrunning the cops might not be an option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts