Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put the tune from Livernois Motorsports in my Bull. Wow! What a difference! Anyone else have this? Their website shows SHOs going low 12s in the quarter. The car gets rubbber in the 1 2 shift. It adds 90 hp to the tire. 600 bucks. I got the hood stripes off of ebay. Opinions?

·
Midwest Chapter Mod
1,152 Posts
LMS was THE 1st to tune ANY Ecoboost Vehicle & have added plenty of EB owners to their roster of tuned EB's since 2009.

Great products, Great staff, across the entire board.

I happen to be one of those low 12 cars, & will be crossing into the 11's this year.

Only one other SHO (or any privately owned EB product for that matter) has been documented into the 11's.

More great things from the great folks @ LMS coming soon!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Stripes look great! The tune is amazing! Join us over at the Ecoboost Owner's Forum, we're in the process of reviving this great forum, and there's lots of info there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, and thanks. Livernois guys were great to work with. They really know their stuff. Cracks me up how m 4 door sedan can bury an SRT Challenger. (my buddy)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dan Millen tuned my old roommates 2009 Mustang GT after he Procharged it (P1SC, 3 core intercooler). it had upgraded injectors, and a boost-a-pump. car went from 255 at the wheels on 87, to 470 at the wheels on 91. pretty good gains for a bolt on blower!

Livernois is a quality shop. I wish they could tune my gen SHO ... sadly, no go on that though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You might want to upgrade your tune to the new Livernois 4X 3BAR tune. Let me tell you it's AWESOME. Big time low end torque now. I was able to finally break into the 12's with just that tune. It's simple amazing.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Another thing that I love about Livernois, they aren't sitting on their laurels, since I got my first tune in Jan. 2011, they have upgraded and improved it so often it's hard to count. They have proven their tunes not only add a ton of performance but are still safe and don't hurt the cars!

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Just finished installing the new Stage 4+X tune along with a 160 thermostat and 3 bar sensor...I thought the car was fast before, it's even quicker now...more low end torque and the power comes on much sooner and smoother. Wow, a fun drive! Livernois has outdone itself once again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts