Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im letting every GEN. 3 taurus/sable owner to get LED blinkers for there car its a simple mod just get the LED bulbs u want and get a turn signal relay from a GEN. 4 taurus/sable or ask ford for a led compatible one and just replace ur stock one and U WONT GET THE HYPERBLINKING if any ?s feel free to ask :):icon_cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hello im letting every GEN. 3 taurus/sable owner to get LED blinkers for there car its a simple mod just get the LED bulbs u want and get a turn signal relay from a GEN. 4 taurus/sable or ask ford for a led compatible one and just replace ur stock one and U WONT GET THE HYPERBLINKING if any ?s feel free to ask :):icon_cool:
Wait don't you have to tap into the wires? I saw a topic finder post about this, and he didn't mention anything about the turn signal relay...

·
Registered
701 Posts
I believe if you use a "no load" signal relay it'll cure the hyper blinker effect caused by running LEDs.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
The G4 relay is susceptible to hyper-blinking. Mine just randomly hyper blinks when cold even though no bulbs are blown.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The only thing you have to change is the blinker relay to a variable load. Did mine last year and no problems. You pick up the relay at any major autoparts store. In my case the relay was longer so the cover won't fit back on. I leave it in the glove box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts