Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today I stopped and picked up something new for the wagon. I found a pair or amber 360 LED bulbs that are a direct replacment for the standard bulbs. These dont seem quite as brite in the daylight, but I cant wait to see them in the dark. Well, here is the first picture.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Are those Putcos? Look exactly like the ones I put in the taillights of mine.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are those Putcos? Look exactly like the ones I put in the taillights of mine.
I think they are Putcos. I picked them up, put them in and really didnt look at the box..:lol2: They wanted to try selling me the tail lights, but they would do no good in my car.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think they are Putcos. I picked them up, put them in and really didnt look at the box..:lol2: They wanted to try selling me the tail lights, but they would do no good in my car.
I put the Putco 360 LED bulbs in my tail lights and reverse lights and the Putco Nova LED bulbs in the license plate. Wasn't exactly sure of the difference between these bulbs, besides their price, as they looked the same and seemed to use the same LEDs. However, there is a difference. The Novas light up the entire license plate incredibly well and the light drapes nearly all the way down the bumper.

In the front turn signals, I still have the Sylvania Silverstars, I like the blue effect and when lit, are plenty bright enough.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my turn signals, I had the orange / amber colored bulbs and the color was actually comming off the bulbs, that what made me start looking for something else. I have been thinking of the silverstarts for the headlights though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts