Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Your link takes you to an autozone pic, but the text to the ones at oznium.com are the same one's I had and I believe S2knott is currently using that same type on his headlight. Also the ones from autozone look to point downwards, the ones from oznium point to the side, which is what you'd want.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your link takes you to an autozone pic, but the text to the ones at oznium.com are the same one's I had and I believe S2knott is currently using that same type on his headlight. Also the ones from autozone look to point downwards, the ones from oznium point to the side, which is what you'd want.

i changed the link. the ones at oznium.comis what im asking about.

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
The ones in the link are junk. Just grab he ones at autozone that have the big leds there usually 24.99 and they have them side emitting and front emitting.

The ones you linked are like baby leds, more aesthecially pleasing in daytime but no where near the brightness

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ones in the link are junk. Just grab he ones at autozone that have the big leds there usually 24.99 and they have them side emitting and front emitting.

The ones you linked are like baby leds, more aesthecially pleasing in daytime but no where near the brightness
I went to the autozone website and cant seem to find what your talking about. can you give a link to what your talking about

1 - 8 of 8 Posts