Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have a complete set of rare taurus 2 tone tan leather seats with leather stitched into them. these seats were only offered in the 98 taurus limited package. nick's got totalled and we kept the seats for my mom 99, but she prefers her orignial seats more. so they are up for sale. i dont have a pic of the actual seats at the moment. but i have a pic of the same style. exactly the same, but not the ones we are sellin. tryin to get $650 plus shipping for them. depending on the location, we might be able to arrange a pickup/dropoff. they are still in good conditon, back and pass seats in very good condition, driver has normal wear. almost as good as the pic there. ill try and get pics in by the end of next week, since i will be gone for the weekend. here is what the seats look like

we'd love to keep these seats, but my 95 is gray, and nick is converting the interior of his 93 SHO from mocha to black and red to match his racing seats

nick will prolly be replying to this post, so if u have any other Qs. pm him

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
REAR

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not to discourage you, but $650 seems a bit high. I know they are rare, but I almost just bought a set of normal ones from E-bay for $99.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowered to $600

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
i got front and back SHO seats for 200 from ebay.....

good luck in your sale, when they hit $200 i got dibs!!!

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I can see why he wants more for these. Limited seats are hard to come by. If my interior was moca, I would consider it.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
I bought BRAND NEW leather seats NEVER USED with SIDE AIR BAGS for $300.00! This was FRONT and BACK. $600.00 is VERY steep. Not flaming you or anything, but thats HIGH. I think NEW leather from Ford is only like $700.00!

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$550

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
were lookin to get a lil more than that for them, sorry

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
like i said..."( i dont expect a response) "

in all seriousness, i hope you find a buyer...they look to be great seats....and with the way i spend money, probbably better if someone else gets them.

SOMEONE BUY THESE SEATS!!!

Brad

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lowered to 500

·
Registered
41 Posts
500? hmmm.. i'm getting interested.. i have a 2000 with tan interior.. dash is two colors thoe.. kinda like the seats... hmmm.. very interested i am..

M

·
0 Posts
mario if i had the money and knew how to install them i would SO do it. Especially since my black sable would look sweet with those in it. Considering i already have tan interior...but i gotta fix the trans/body work/strunts and shocks first...if no one has bought them by then, i'll go for it.

Good luck hun!

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$475

1 - 20 of 31 Posts