Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is comin with me? i think a good meeting spot for the people in this area would be tim hortons on Plymouth and Tele. its easy to find and that way we have easy access to the 96/tele overpass to take 696 all the way to gratiot. i dont like goin threw the ghetto and then southfeild fwy. it gets bad it some parts. hows the plan sound? who is with me.

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
then come out

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would that be an ok location? or can u think of a better spot james? kim, just come out, ill give ya a ride.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That location is perfect for me! Plus we can stop by and grab a coffee before we go. I just hope the weather is better then it was this weekend.

G

·
aw thanks mario, but i have to work at 1pm this saturday, so that won't work. but you guys have a fun time! we need a michigan meet *besides this one* soon...i miss everyone

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
O come on Kim, you know you get stomach flu's on saturday afternoon right? ;)

I'll meet you guys at the track. I gotta help my sister move that morning, then head out to the track after that. I plan on being there no later than noon. B)

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
10 am i'm going to give about 30 mins for those people running a wee bit late. So we'll be leaving at 10:30.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Mario, what time should we meet that Timmy's? How long does it take to get to Greggster's house?

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I did a mapquest and it looks like its going to be a 1 1/2 away. How far is it to Gregg's? It still might be cool to caravan, since this will be the only time I can waste Greggie on the freeway! :banana: :chili:

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
um. id say to meet at timmy H around 9:20, takes around 45min to get to his house. its about 14 miles out of the way id say, maybe less. and yes, caravanning is lots O fun. so maybe we will have a group meeting b4 we head out from Timmy's. oh. how much gas should i put in my car? 3/4 tank? it wastes a good amount through drivin, and i dont want expensive gas from the track, and i need enough to put at least 7 runs in... so hmmmmm anyone wanna fill me in?

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Mario I say leave with no more than 1/2 tank. Mapquest it and see how many miles it is from your place to greg's and then to Lapeer. I'd wager its ~100miles, maybe more. You probably get what, about 300 miles to a tank, so go from there. You can always get a gallon or two in Lapeer before you go into the track. I dont believe the track has fuel anyways.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts