Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are ALOT of Taurii in this area. Just wanting to see if anyone of them is active of the forum. I have spotted 3 Gen III SHO's so far. A really nice silver one with black SHO badges on the door, a green one with a windshield banner and (sorry) pretty beat up red one. Seen 2 white and 1 silver Gen II.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i go to Purdue, but I'm home for the summer. There are at least a couple g2mand g3 SHOs on campus.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i go to Purdue, but I'm home for the summer. There are at least a couple g2mand g3 SHOs on campus.
I live on the south side and drive thru campus alot.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be great to get more response and work on a little meet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Indy and would come to a meet. Where at and when how about a drive-in or something?
We have Sonic's, Dogs n Suds, and Steak n Shake. I would love to put something together, but need more of a response. I know there is a tune shop on Earl Ave. behind McDonalds. Maybe could have something set up for a few Dyno runs.:dunno:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So sorry to have ignored this thread. I completely forgot about it. Anyway, I just called Auto Specialty here in Lafayette and they have a dyno. The guy said it is down and waiting to be fixed but said 3 passes are $100. I asked about them hosting a dyno day and getting a reduced rate and I needed to talk to someone else who was elbow deep in a Mustang's dash. So I would like see who would be interested and give this guy a ballpark number and see what I can do about a better price. I can also plan a couple other things to do but I would like to nail this down for early summer before moving on to anything else.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry, I've been away from the boards for a while. A divorce, a promotion at work, and going back to school have taken up a lot of my time.

I'm still up for a mini-meet, but child support has left me with almost no money to live off of, so I would only be able to contribute a minimal amount at most. But I'd be more than happy to take a trip!

Also, I've got a new car. Now it's a green Mercury Sable, no TCCA logos...yet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, I've been away from the boards for a while. A divorce, a promotion at work, and going back to school have taken up a lot of my time.

I'm still up for a mini-meet, but child support has left me with almost no money to live off of, so I would only be able to contribute a minimal amount at most. But I'd be more than happy to take a trip!

Also, I've got a new car. Now it's a green Mercury Sable, no TCCA logos...yet.
PM me your address. I have an extra pair of 3x3 decals I ordered. Wasn't paying attention when it said sold by the pair lol. I will send them to ya!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts