Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Tomorrow is wash and wax day ... gotta get up while it's still cool. Then more cleaning work on the interior to get rid of grubby little children's handprints left by the previous owner's toddlers.

Then it's laundry and books. I stay away from big crowds on holidays, like the Kipona festival here in Harrisburg.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
QUOTE (spridget @ Sep 5 2009, 08:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751370
homework.

I dont have class on Wednesdays this semester. I'd like to make it down some time soon. Wednesdays work for anyone?[/b]
Any day works for me, as long as it's after 5. :unsure:

I'm takin it easy today. It feels like my right hip got run over by a truck. I'm not that old!!!1

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (FFVulcanPowah @ Sep 7 2009, 01:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751705
QUOTE (spridget @ Sep 5 2009, 08:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751370
homework.

I dont have class on Wednesdays this semester. I'd like to make it down some time soon. Wednesdays work for anyone?[/b]
Any day works for me, as long as it's after 5. :unsure:

I'm takin it easy today. It feels like my right hip got run over by a truck. I'm not that old!!!1
[/b][/quote]

Could be worse. You could have a sprained ankle and no ACE wrap till you limped into a store...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
blackmagic3920
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing