Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well less than a year ago I had new dampers, springs, rear arms, endlinks front and rear and swaybars front and rear installed on my father's car. It really transformed the car. It was hauling ass while being a great ride. A little still soft for me in comparison to my car but whatever, made the taurus from boat to great :D

That aside... last say 3 months the car has raised height. What gives? It also became less controlled. Can't be the dampers gone alraedy? Doesn't make sense, less than a year? No way...

Someone chime in, I pm'd loudsho92 but while I'm waiting for a response I wanted to post here too

·
Registered
402 Posts
hmmm.... :headscratch: Most people complain when their Taurus sinks too low. Yours has gotten higher? Well dampers don't control ride height. The springs control ride height. So you might want to check to see if your springs are still properly seated on your struts and not caught on something.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
what kind of car and if you used koni adjustibles see if they became loose and you lost adjustment of height . maybe you lost weight in the trunk also...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts