Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link

Check that out.

PS, I don't care who you vote for, im not even voting myself, this isn't political, it's... Taurucal :p

G

·
OK, keep this thread clean guys and gals... no political comments here, PLEASE! :)

Anyways, I'd say that guy's gonna need a paint job. LOL Jeremy will probably cry when he sees this. :lol:

renaming the topic title, too...

·
Registered
901 Posts
Originally posted by dnehthend@Oct 11 2004, 12:28 AM
Link

Check that out.

PS, I don't care who you vote for, im not even voting myself, this isn't political, it's... Taurucal :p
Sorry to bring a political point to this but I can't help it! I'm not speacking for any side or trying to pass off one canidate. All I have to say is that you would be making a big mistake to not vote! There must be something you care about that would aline you with one of the canidates. Theres 8 canidates on my ballot so I'm not saying you have to go republican or democrats, but you should vote! If nothing else, just pick one issue thats really important to you and vote on that!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by sabledale@Oct 11 2004, 01:51 AM

Sorry to bring a political point to this but I can't help it! I'm not speacking for any side or trying to pass off one canidate. All I have to say is that you would be making a big mistake to not vote! There must be something you care about that would aline you with one of the canidates. Theres 8 canidates on my ballot so I'm not saying you have to go republican or democrats, but you should vote! If nothing else, just pick one issue thats really important to you and vote on that!
[/quote]
Being Military, it's my duty and my privilege to vote..

It's just my opinion, but if you don't vote, then you might just be better off living in Canada. (no offense to Canada).

The reason, the government is the way it is, because the voting populace is over 55. We'll just say they aren't in tune with what you want.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Alls i have to say is....

Absolutely Ridiculous. Should be titled "How to waste $200 and ruin your paint job"

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have to say it looks pretty....interesting.

Wait I don't get something, It's not compulsory to vote for you guys? We just had an election and I had to vote, if I didn't I'd be looking at getting a hefty fine.

Julian

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
First you have to register to vote, then once you've done that you don't have to go and vote.

On the topic of the car, poor car. Atl east they didn't half-ass it, looks like they at least tried to make it presentable...

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Oh dear god! What happens after the election?

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@Oct 11 2004, 12:47 AM
OK, keep this thread clean guys and gals... no political comments here, PLEASE! :)

Anyways, I'd say that guy's gonna need a paint job. LOL Jeremy will probably cry when he sees this. :lol:

renaming the topic title, too...
:eek: :unsure:

They should have at least cleaned the rims :lol2: That will be a super PITA to get off there... it may not need a repaint :unsure:

·
Registered
54 Posts
i dont care who your for or against, thats too extreme......and to a taurus :( ....why not something smaller like a civic, or a cavi....ugh nevertheless pathetic.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by wozza@Oct 11 2004, 04:50 AM
I have to say it looks pretty....interesting.

Wait I don't get something, It's not compulsory to vote for you guys? We just had an election and I had to vote, if I didn't I'd be looking at getting a hefty fine.

Julian
In the US, it's not compulsory. Some people will refrain from voting as a sort of protest, for instance, if they feel that John Kerry is a piss poor candidate for the democrats or if they feel that George W. Bush is just as much a piss poor candidate for the Republicans. Others will just not vote because they're lazy. They're the worst kind...at least the people that won't vote because they can't bring themselves to find the lesser of two evils are making a choice.

As for our voter registration, all men in this country, when they turn 18, need to register for the draft. New Jersey registers you to vote at the same time. I'm not sure about other states.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by n2_space@Oct 11 2004, 08:00 AM
They should have at least cleaned the rims :lol2:
I was thinking that too. I hate it when people leave their rims to get black with dust. But otherwise, this thing is just disturbing. It's what freshman do when they have too much time and don't care about what mommy and daddy gave them. Hopefully that person's parent's will whoop their asses for ruining that car.

JR

1 - 20 of 43 Posts