Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone this is ur newest northern member 91_Sho_MeSTate(and for u switch nuts im The_Eagle_Talon off of kcsr).

I jus got me a 1991 Taurus SHO and i figured its a good way to sho it off and meet a few new guys on here. I propose that we have a KC(surrounding areas) Meet. This can bee anywhere from mid March to mid April(when the weater gets better). Please if interested let me know and i will go about getting everything 2gether.

I have pmed everyone from the kansas city(surrounding areas also b4 i posted this).

NOW GUYS I WANT A DESCENT MEET SO EVEN IF YOUR NOT IN A SHO/TAURUS COME ON OUT...THE MORE THE BETTER!

ROLL CALL(one we get enough people i will set things up):
Me
ryanqzqz

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm totally game. We could even get some of the other mo/kan members from close around here to come if they wanted, like a mini ROTB.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Anyone reply to pm's yet?

Even if not, two tcca guys can stir up some fun i imagine :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NOPE..no one replied. i was waiting a lil while to see if anyone would reply but no one yet. That sucks, and yes both us could jus go out and meet some other people somewhere. i would have to let my bro bring out his 98' Integra GSR aswell. we could have a few runs at it!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Ya we're a ways away :) But yeah man, the wife and I are always up for meeting new people!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well you outta hit me up sometime friday..me, my bro(he has a 98' integra gsr), My Girl, and my Homie are all headin to the races up north(as if im not already up north..lol). Heading to front street is wat im talkin bout. had a good time last weekend untill bout 12-12-30 then we had to leave cuz KCPD followed everyone and wouldnt let us all sit anywhere. But yea its always nice to meet new people aswell. Plus my homie is goin through rough ****(girl problems) so it would be good for him to get out to.
Jus got the radiator fixed 2day so its a GO for the SHO to come out and play!!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
well we might be out and about, although there's some crazy stuff going down at work as of today, so i don't know how my schedule is gonna look the rest of this week.

But we'll meet up sometime if not friday :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds cool wit me..i'll hit you up wit my number via PM for 2morrow! And if not we can always chill another time. my girl jus moved in so it will give us som-em to do aswell.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Well since that didn't pan out, what about this upcoming sunday!?

At KCIR they're having some sort of season opening event. Its 10 bucks to get in like always but free to race, so its 10 to get in and race instead of the 20 they normally charge. My buddy and his dad are bringing a Chevelle, my friends bitchin camaro, and some sort of drag car i believe.

I'm gonna bring the bull and get in a few runs so i can flash some time-slips around :) and brag about Paul's SCT tunes.

You should come, and bring as many people as want to join. Even if we only get in a few runs, it'll be a sweet thing to watch. There's always some awesome cars up there.

Otherwise, sunday starts the stretch where wednesday is Grudge drags and Friday is open drag night. We'll just head up there on a wed or fri and call it a bitchin night!

I texted you, i'll call tomorrow!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts