Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
todays just not my familys day......first my mom runs over my dogs tail.........dogs jump......tail went bye bye
..........3 inch amputation of it.............
....then get home from my gf....(dog is at vets).......just as im almost at my house.....water pump on my 95 Vulcan engine goes............just manage to pull into the driveway..........coolant everywhere............now i have to pay for it to be towed down to the shop were it was already set u go in to get it replaced on tuesday........todays just not my day.............
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
that sucks.. coulda been worse.. it could of been your tail to get rolled over..wait a second..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dog probably wishes she was dead.......constantly whimpering as she moves around.........car is now completely empty or fluid......most of it on my garage floor
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by Craddosk@Apr 18 2004, 05:38 PM
dog probably wishes she was dead.......constantly whimpering as she moves around.........car is now completely empty or fluid......most of it on my garage floor
im sorry
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
198 Posts
Originally posted by Craddosk@Apr 18 2004, 05:38 PM
dog probably wishes she was dead.......constantly whimpering as she moves around.........car is now completely empty or fluid......most of it on my garage floor
This may not be the thing to say, but make sure you clean the antifreeze up TOTALLY off the floor of your garage!!!!! The last thing you want to have happen is for the dog to lick it. It only take a half a teaspoon of it to kill a dog or cat......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 00Taurus@Apr 19 2004, 09:35 PM
This may not be the thing to say, but make sure you clean the antifreeze up TOTALLY off the floor of your garage!!!!! The last thing you want to have happen is for the dog to lick it. It only take a half a teaspoon of it to kill a dog or cat......
yeah, ive been making sure to keep my cat/dog/any other animal i see out of my garage until my car gets towed out of it and down to the shop, once that happens, i can really get at the coolant and make sure to get it all, cuz last thing i need is a dead animal on my hands
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top