Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!!!!

I just got my 235/35/19 , 275/30/19 Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta set up from SORAT WHEELS & TIRES out west, it took 4 Days to get here!!
I am so excited to get these on my rims and then on the car!

The look really good and aggressive!

This is the first I ever mail ordered tires.

So now all in need is some wheelwax or the poorboys version of it but everyone is sold out or the want a ridicules price for them.

So I will up do pics of my rims later when I unpack them, then I will take them to tirecraft on Queensway for them to install because they have nitrogen to put in the tires instead of oxygen.

·
Registered
189 Posts
275's, where the heck are those going, as that's the stock front size on my 07' ZO-6 Vette' wide body. I find a couple coat's of Rejex on the wheel's work's great for fighting brake dust. Actually use it on the whole car. Most marine places carry it. Also, Meguire's now market's a wheel protectant. I wouldn't worry about a pure nitrogen fill, as standard air is already 80% nitrogen.

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
275/30? I agree, what the heck is THAT going on?

I get nitrogen in my tires free for nothing. Right from my own garage. **** I'm good

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Looking at the 1 post and the fact that they are giant tires I think this is an advertisement ...

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Looking at the 1 post and the fact that they are giant tires I think this is an advertisement ...

millermike, your right. At first glance of this thread, I didnt think anything of it. But now you mention it, there is an erie way all those product names got thrown around.:bunny:

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Yeah, with "1" post to date......

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Let the spamming begin.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.